Who We Are
Staff working at Exceptional Learning represent the most important element of the organization.
The strength of these individuals will dictate the overall effectiveness and quality of services to your child.
Our team consists of BCBAs (Board Certified Behavior Analysts), BCaBAs (Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts), Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT), and potential BCBA staff in order to implement the right program for your child. Our extensive network of BCBA’s and ABA Therapists can provide all the support that your child and family will need from the time your child has been diagnosed through school and his or her transition into the world.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA): Master’s level professional certified through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) as a Behavior Analyst.
- Conducting academic and behavioral assessments
- Creating and updating behavior support plans
- Writing educational goals and programing
- Recording, analyzing, and graphing data to determine program effectiveness
- Training family and team members to implement interventions with accuracy and integrity
- Making programmatic changes as needed
- Answering team questions and concerns
Therapists are the support professionals working directly with your child who have had training and experience in the field of ABA. There are different types of therapists with various titles based on certification and funding stream.
Therapists are responsible for:
- Demonstrating proficiency with implementing basic principles of ABA
- Implementing academic and behavioral programming, as developed by and under the supervision of the BSC/BCB
- Recording data
- Reporting progress and concerns to the BSC/BCBA
Interested in Working for Exceptional Learning?
Exceptional Learning is recruiting staff, including RBTs and BCBAs. Our staffing needs change regularly and we believe in finding the right fit for our students and staff. We want your work environment to be engaging, motivating, and filled with opportunity to advance! To learn more. Please fill out our inquiry form indicating that you are interested in an opportunity to join our team!